Thursday, October 09, 2008

Texas #2: "And Friends are Friends Forever..."

... no, I won't actually quote the cheesy Michael W. Smith song. Though surely those of us who lived through the 80's/early 90's and went to any church camp during those times could never forget it, huh? :) Well, here are a few highlights from our trip to Texas and the time we spent with friends there:We enjoyed one really wonderful day with Christi & Courtney!


And we were able to enjoy a few visits with the Bainters:

Chana & Maranatha camped out on the couch with books:Tylan & Silas:

And Caedin enjoyed holding him too!
We were thankful to have this time with sweet friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures really made me "tear up"! What fun times! I'm so excited that you had those visits with friends! How special!

courtney said...

Hey, Jessica! I hadn't checked the blog in a while- so glad you had a great visit to Texas! JL's cousins came from W.Virgina for Thanksgiving- and our 6 year old asked her if she lived in America. I explained to her that W.Virginia is in America, just like Texas. She looked at me straight-faced, and said "No, mom, Texas IS America!"!!! Texans make other proud Texans, I guess!! :) Have a wonderful Christmas!