Monday, September 17, 2007

Heard Around the House This Week

The two little Connell kids both started saying new things this week:

"Teh - Too" - Maranatha, 15 months
("thank you")

"nie nie" - Maranatha
("night night")

"When I say 'amen', that HAPPY to me." - Baxter, 3, every night after he prays


:) I love hearing that last one. It always catches me off-guard and makes me smile. We chose his middle name, Daniel, because Daniel was known among his people as a man of prayer. What a blessing that, all on his own, he is already showing affection for talking with God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baxter comes up with the most precious sayings! I love it! They always make you stop in your tracks. Mei Mei is looking more and more like her mommy! When I saw that picture, it took me back!

Stephanie said...

Precious words! Maranatha's hair is growing! She's looking more and more like a little miss!